1. Design, installation and maintenance of sanitation networks for houses, buildings and businesses.
2. Replacement and renovation
of plumbing network to fix fractures and damage in its parts.
3. Organizing household sanitation systems under the supervision of skilled engineers and technicians, including:
4. Buried pipes installed under the floors;
5. Surface pipes installed outside the walls of bathrooms and toilets;
6. Vertical drainage pipes installed on the exterior of walls;
7. Rain gutters installed on upper surfaces or cast iron pipeline connected to the public sewage system;
8. Solar heaters of all sizes;
9. Supply water including fire extinguishing water for buildings; and
10. Fix water leaks, water heater problems, and all the plumbing problems.