1. Preventive maintenance on a monthly or semi-annual basis.
and lubrication of machines and traction ropes, as well as the lubrication of cabin and ballast railways.
3. Examination of cables and the efficacy of ballast and cabin fillings.
4. Internal and external cleaning of cabins.
5. Fix emergency simple damage of elevators.
6. Fix all breakdowns on site.
7. Instant response in emergency and detention inside the elevators, with the allocation of special call numbers for these cases.
8. Upgrade of old elevators which need to replace damaged parts and components.
9. Work with customers based on contracts and commitment to comprehensive maintenance contracts.